I’ll post my random computer related thoughts, snippets and, hopefully, helpful advice on these “blog” pages.
- Comprehensive Internet security deviceI've been on the lookout for a device to combine Internet security with local network and WiFi routing – looks like I've found it in the Gryphon AC3000. The Gryphon combines a configurable, comprehensive and secure family home router with a leading industry Internet security software product from ESET – without the hassle of installing … Read more
- Email MigrationAfter extensive research, I've settled on the excellent Aid4Mail product to solve those tricky situations where default export/imports just don't work. Don't be put off by the cost this product really is worth it – check it out here: www.aid4mail.com/email-migration If you’ve tried to transfer your email from one system to another, you know: While … Read more
- Simple On-line Security Tips3 simple topics for staying safe from cybercrime: Good advice from https://www.becybersafe.com/ Protect your web accounts – tips hereSecure your devices – tips hereLearn how to stay safe on-line – tips here In a hurry – top 5 tips here.
- How and why to be careful on-lineThe good folk at Malwarebytes have come up with this summary of how to stay safe on-line – together with the reasons why
- Serious Chrome Security ProblemChrome users should check it's up-to-date to avoid a serious 'zero-day' security threat.